Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ganapati Bappa Moriya!! Let's get started again

In the turning tides of waters deep, a solemn sound was heard....
And in this chaos, my heart found peace; awash with the joys of the world at large...

Om Shree Ganesh :)>

I'm not one to begin anything, let alone a blog post, with the name of god. But certain times and certain occasions in life demand that when making an attempt to begin something afresh, it is most prudent to remember the benign lord who graces us with the myriad gifts of life.

I'm in the mood today. A mood to pen some thoughts, vent some ires, regurgitate in prose or poetry the million fears and angry feelings that stay uncomfortably perched in the farther reaches of my psyche. But all of this can come in good time.

Most importantly, I am a man on a mission right now. The mission to register a few decent posts before the middle of September is upon me. In as certain terms as I can put it, this post and a lot of its unborn predecessors should have seen the likes of these blog pages a long time ago. But as fate and my incompetence would have it, I let a number of good issues pass me by one after the other, inventing fitting responses to them and leaving them to rot as disjointed and uncollected musings on the surface of my mind. But true to my procrastinating nature, I have woken to the fact that soon my blog will have its first and most prized reader ever return to its fold. With the content that my blog currently sports, I fear that it shall be a very damp & dull experience for her. Hence my renewed vigour in populating this blog with readable nonsense.

So to prevent the possibility that later on questions will be raised about the quality of what I am about to write over the next ten odd days, I spell out the disclaimer that creativity will be the first to be sacrificed in my pursuit of adding numerical weight to this blog and I should be pardoned; at least until my mission is done. I better end this one here in haste as the count couldn't start any sooner ;)



No comments: